Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sneaky Bella!

Hi guys! *big grin*
Yup I'm so sneaky, I made some new stuff, but I havent actually put them up for sale yet! So I dont have all that much to come with for the blog this week, there is a new freebie tho!
This time it is a pinkish-red sequin bikini given away for free at the agora village shops. =)
Very sexy ^^
My landlord doesnt seem to approve of public sunbathing in locations with no sun tho! Shame ;p
Some things on my mind right now..
I currently have 2 store locations, as you may or may not already know. One is a small vending stall outside the Phantasm nightclub. It's 50L a week for 50 prims(1L per prim) the other is 110L a week for 60 prims(math, anyone? 1,84L per prim) and I also rent a safety box for my magic box at 35L a month for 1 prim(8,75L per prim). So I have 110 prims at my disposal in vending locations and 1 prim for my magic box... My safetybox rental is about to run out and I am unsure of whether I should renew it or if I should put it somewhere in one of my vending locations... 35L a month is no money and the reason I decided on a safety box was to possibly reduce the downtime or delivery problems and also because the magic box is so darn ugly...(isnt it?). I still have to give it some thought tho... 8,75 per prim, am I just being greedy?
Let me know if you have some more pro's and con's on this or just an opinion, I always had trouble making decisions!
Another thing came up yesterday, there is a new upcoming hunt in july and I am considering to enter. It is hosted by the owners of Total Betty's(totally adorable clothing but you should know by now that I adore them^^). Im currently trying to think up ideas of what to make, it'll be great fun! I do wonder tho - how many shoe(and non-shoe) stores are going to make glass slippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment