Friday, May 8, 2009

Good news, bad news and rezzday news!

Let's do this candid camera style.

The bad news..
I have decided to move my main location from 'Agora Village Shops' to 'Welcome Center Galleria' - I am no longer renting at the Agora Village Shops. While this may not be bad news for any of you it hurts me in a few different ways.
First off, the people who know where my store is and who keep coming back for more will now face an empty space, or even another store where mine used to be and they may not know where to turn...(I hope you read this!)
The second thing it does to me is that I now have to go through all my posters and replace the landmarks inside them and rewrite and replace the notecards.
Last but not least, Agora was an adorable little shopping district, just the right size, the right price and the right environment. Welcome Center Galleria is ALOT bigger as I stated in my last post but atleast we get concerts and events! Im renting a small slot at the moment, 50 prims but I've got my eye on the larger slots on the first floor. If any of those get abandoned I might just take it!


The good news..
I finally quit being evil and put out the design I mentioned in an earlier post.
It's a white, rocky outfit. There's 2 different tops included, one is a normal cut and the other has a shorter a little more daring V-cut. Both tops have studs scattered on the front and kind of take the shape of a heart. The pants are unique too, while rocky with studs and all the heart shape that th suds form around your behind really puts all eyes on you(or it?). I decided to include 2 different belts in this set aswell since the belts in the 'Hot Peek!' sets were so popular. One belt is with studs all around while the other is a plain black belt without studs.


Finally, the rezzday news!
It's my rezzday today as you might know and I am not one to be greedy on such a wonderful day. So I put up TWO Midnight Mania boards, each with an outfit that is usually sold in my store. Board number one includes the black version of my 'Crazy Raver' outfit and in the other board I put my beautiful spring dress(I love it :p). The target is set to just 75 per board so its gonna lock up fast, you better hurry if you want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment