Saturday, May 16, 2009

I love Lucky Designs! =)

Yep, it's true that buying my MidnightMania board was the best thing I've done for my business, and when the creator behind the MM board offered an upgrade to the copy version - it didnt take long for me to make up my mind. So... not long ago the next big hit from Lucky Designs arrived. This time it isnt an item really... its more of a big BIG game tieing together all the previous Lucky Design products and community around it. Let me tell you, this is so much fun, now youre not only getting your favorite freebies from the lucky chairs, lucky cupcakes and other lucky products. You're also collecting points that you can use to get tickets, which in turn can be used to exchange for special items at various stores. There is also an island high up in the sky with several games and activities that can reward you points. One of them is 'Detonation' which is very much like minesweeper(sorry Shep ;p) so get practicing! The points you collect are called 'Kudos' and when you finish a task that rewards kudos you also get a badge, the list of badges can get pretty long! The link to this game which is also called the Lucky Tribe, can be found in my list of bloggers on the left side of my blog. =) Give it a try, it really is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment