Thursday, April 16, 2009

Summertime?


Is it time yet, is it summer? Not quite... but we're getting there. The light skirts and dresses are slowly making their way out of the deepest corners of the closet to shine in the warm sunlight once again. To celebrate this time of the year, the time where you finally realize that the winter and snow isnt coming back, I made a beautiful dress to bring out that spring feeling in you. It is available on XSL and in game at the mall.
But wait!
Here's some really good news if you're interested in massive shopping. This saturday(the 18th) the mall will have a Grand Opening party and there will be sales going on all around the mall. I will, ofcourse, be in on this too and ALL my creations will be sold extremely cheap. You're going to think that I'm crazy when you see my prices. Remember this is a ONE DAY ONLY sale, after that the prices will be back to normal. So this saturday it is, be there! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment