Wednesday, April 8, 2009

IzaBella, what have you done!

What exactly have I done? Let me tell you..
If you've been reading my blog you should know that I have been creating clothes for SL, getting better and better. I was hoping to some day buy myself a piece of land and set up a store there. As I was crafting more and more I came across the xstreetsl forums and saw that they have a business forum. There's so much good reading... in this forum I also started to look into rental prices to be prepared for when it was time, I wasnt planning on getting anything buuuuut...
I saw that the agora village was renting out a few different size slots at their mall, some for as low as 35L per week! Come on, what was I to do? Ofcourse I took it! So then I had a little 15 prim mall slot and I had nothing prepared to put there, not even a store sign! So I worked very hard for 2 days. I finished a halfdone outfit, made a sign for my store. I got myself a photostudio to take good pictures of my creations and made a couple of posters. This may not sound like alot of work but it really was! From now on Im making posters as I finish designs... So today I finally started to put things up in my little space, if you want to check it out here is a landmark to my store at agora village.

No comments:

Post a Comment