Saturday, April 25, 2009

New release and more ^^


Let's start with my newest outfit today. It's a full 7 piece outfit. The idea is similar to the 'Hot catch!' pants that I put out earlier this week but this is a complete outfit. The pants have big rips all over that's held together by fishnet. With this you also get a bikini top and bottom and a fishnet shirt that can be worn with or without the bikini pieces depending on how frisky you're feeling. ;) The fishnet shirt comes with a pair of gloves in order to extend the legth of it to give it that punky look. As a finishing touch I've included a belt in 2 different colors. This belt is worn on the jacket layer, it is NOT a prim belt. Why? Because I am tired of seeing these really badly fitted Prim belts that just looks like hulahoops or that's piercing your body in various places(ouch!). Don't get me wrong, some prim belts are really hot but this is how I choose to do it.

I have decided to lower the price on all my items and some of the older creations are now down to a mere 15 linden! The most pricey item at this date(not counting the fatpacks) is my new outfit that I've just told you about which is selling for 59L =) not bad for a 7 piece outfit . =)

Now that's out of the way, what else is new? I know I cut my last post off because it was so long ^^
I don't know if you know this but I was renting at a place called the 'Temple of Asrai' but shortly after I moved in I got a notice that they had to close down for personal issues, they were very professional about it and they also gave me a refund on my rent =)(I hope they're ok!) So I thought "Ok, this was probably good for me anyway because I really shouldnt expand right now"(yea right! We know how that went...). That was last week... THIS week my very awesome friend and DJ sent me a message to let me know that he had just opened a club and that he put up a small amount of stalls outside for rent, these stalls were 50 prim and only 50L a week... you know.. what was I to do? :p So now I have a small place outside a club called Phantasm, It's a rock-themed place to the looks of it, It's a kind of spooky and dark place but I'm trying to convert them all with my large pink posters!
The grand opening party of this place is on may 1st, so be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment