Thursday, April 23, 2009

Naughty Bella!

I havent blogged for a whole week, I should be grounded!

I really dont have a good reason why I didnt blog. I've been a bit bored and a bit frustrated because I have great visions of designs but my photoshop skills need to be improved but that will come with time I hope. =) Right now Im practicing and practicing more. I rarely do the same thing twice in a row and if I do then I usually use different techniques. I think that might be why It's going so slow at the moment but Im learning lots.

So whats new? Hmm..

Well a few days ago there was a few changes made at the agora village shops. My good friend moved from her spot to a much bigger one and when I heard this I started to work my beautiful puppyeyes on the landowner to get my hands on my friends old spot, and who can resist a beautiful girls pleading puppyeyes? So I have moved from my old boring 15-prim spot(yuch!) to a fabulous, sexy, awesome 60-prim spot(yay!). With this I have also made a few changes to the look of my shop. Many thanks to the landlord for his patience with me and my floor! *wink*. You really should come see it for yourself, it's so hot and sweet(Sweet Chili pun, anyone?), it makes me drool!

I do have a new creation and you can expect to see alot more coming up now that I have room to expand.

This time it's a pair of jeans. I was thinking of my older black ripped jeans and this idea came to me. So here they are, a pair of ripped jeans, but with fishnet instead of rips! These jeans are a little special, they're based on a pretty neutral color which means that they are very tintable. All the variations you see on the poster was made using the 'tint' option in the appearance controls and I left copy/mod perms on them just for you, so now you can make many pairs out of your 1 pair and make them all look different. It's like getting a fatpack in just one pair of jeans! ^^

There's a little freebie for you guys aswell. I made this shirt to hand out during the snail race that was going on last week and that is why there's a little snail crawling out of the cleavage of this tank top. The shirt is worn on the jacket layer, this is because I wanted it to be longer than the reglar shirt layer is.

The snail race is run to collect money to help fight cancer. If you want to contribute then all you have to do is pay the vendors for a starting number and join the race! It's great fun. I couldnt join at this time because we were having our grand opening of the mall on the same day but me and a couple of the other shop owners at the agora shops were standing by the starting line(which is right outside our building) cheering in our little bunny suits.

This post is getting quite long so I will save some for next time, I bet you're all bored by now! Take care guys and see you in SecondLife!

No comments:

Post a Comment