Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some new things

Nope, no new classes this time. I figured I would let what I learned so far from classes sink in before I take on anything new. While waiting for my new knowledge to settle in my head I felt a wave of creativity come on so I sat down with photoshop and I just couldnt stop. First a pair of jeans and then 2 tube tops.

The ears are part of a gift from the Twisted and spoiled store and so is the belt, I think it gives a nice finish to my jeans. I will try to make a belt to go with them later.

I also found a very nice place for clubbing, its beautiful though a bit empty at the moment. They definately need some PR to get kicking. I hope they draw a crowd sometime soon because its a place I like to hang out at so if youre bored and up for a chat why not go down to the Nevermore nightclub and see if you can catch me, or any of the other nice people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment