Saturday, March 28, 2009

New day, new knowledge

So last night I took another class, this time at the NCI academy. This place is huge! They have several sims spread out and they hold many classes about everything from basic building to advanced building, scripting, sculpting.. This time I joined a class about creating flexi prim skirts using Ged Larsen's looprez, the script provided was a little bit improved by BLU tho and a little easier to handle so it was worth coming to class just for that. I've been trying to make skirts before like this but they always came out too sheer. This time I wasnt alone tho, I met some great people and made some new friends and there was alot of extra information about the looprez that would have taken a while longer to figure out on my own.
Here I am in class




After class was over I stayed to chat for a little bit then I went to try out my new knowledge, to make my very first skirt. I mean a skirt that actually looks ok. Here is my result, I made this to go with my jeans top that I made a few days ago. The hat is a sculptie that I got from the FRD easter egg hunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment