Sunday, March 29, 2009

This place is beautiful

The bunnyhop hunt has started!
While was hopping along in the hunt I came across this beautiful place, I fell for it instantly. They have alot of places that couples can cuddle but I chose to just relax for a bit on this moon swing. Its a good place to sit back and just meditate life.



Yesterday I went to yet another class, this time it was something that I never really tried on my own before, class was held at the NCI academy by Devon Chaffe, it was very informative and by the end of class I not only had the knowledge on how to create tiny things in secondlife, I also had a worktable full of all the components you might need to create some nice jewelry. The workbench was provided as supplies for the class and inside there was textures for gold, silver and various gems, very useful.


Today after my arms and legs felt exausted from hopping around on the hunt for easter eggs I decided it ws time to try to create my first complete dress, with a flexi skirt part. Using the looprezzer that I achieved from the prim skirt class along with some of the skills I got there, here is my result.











No comments:

Post a Comment