Thursday, March 26, 2009

My first blogpost

Hello, I am IzaBella Goldschein and I am here to tell you about my SecondLife adventures. Well.. It will be good memories I hope. I think you will get to know me better day by day so no need for a full interview here, lets just enjoy the wonderful world of secondlife.


Im going to jump right at it and start.


Here you can see me standing by Total Betty's store. I found this store while I was attending to the grid-wide 'Twisted hunt' a big hunt with over a 100 prizes, some very nice ones that was just my taste and some... not so much my taste. :p
The hunt is active until the 30th this month.
Here is a SLURL to the staring location of the Twisted Hunt


Anyway Total Betty is just the kind of store I wish I could find in real life, they have the most hip & chic outfits aswell as some street gear, dresses.... all very beautiful and the sim, very beautiful aswell, I just fell in love with this place instantly. In the picture I am wearing Total Bettys baggy skater pants that I got from the hunt and a jeans top that I made. Its called 'Donna', I decided to name all my designed clothes and give them girls names or boys names depending on if its designed for men or women. I am hoping to some day be good enough to have my own clothing line in secondlife, practice practice! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment