Friday, March 27, 2009

Am I getting any smarter?

I have been searching for good communities to learn and hang out with for a while. Finding sandboxes that host classes wasnt all that hard. I joined a few of them but last night I attended to my very first class. This was hosted by the Happy Hippo group and in this class we learned how to make edible easter cupcakes(so cute!). The class was quite easy and anyone could join, if you got stuck there was people around to help you in private without stopping the rest of the class from proceeding. The class took about 1½ hours and the people in there was just really nice, most of them probably didnt build very much before this class. It was nice to cam around and check out everybodys idea of what a nice easter cupcake would look like. Thank you Hippo's for hosting this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment